Welcome... take your hat off, stay awhile...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

School School School

Senior year has now commenced! Work, volleyball, drama, and chapel - its no wonder I haven't posted since July. I saved over a grand this summer, all to go towards my senior class trip in the Spring.

This should just be a really quick post, I have a big Civics quiz tomorrow. I love Civics, and its amazing, in studying current events, how different this country is now then when it was founded. Our culture is truly dying--which takes me to Apologetics, another course I'm taking this year. Apologetics is the study of defending the Christian faith, and I love it already simply because it is so applicable everywhere I go. Yes, this school is definately preparing me for "whats out there". Whatever is "out there", no one seems to elaborate on. Something tells me its just an over-used, generic phrase, like "the real world". I'll admit, I am sort of living in a bubble right now--so I'll soak up the suds while I still can.

I love volleyball, and I love improving at it. I have a good spike, but my overhand serve could use some work. :/

Since its my senior year, I'm looking at a few colleges; and aside from NIC here in town, I'm also looking at Corban University. They only have a pre-nursing program, but we'll see, I'm still praying.



That's all for the moment!

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment