Welcome... take your hat off, stay awhile...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Love: The More Excellent Way



So I know this book has been out for a while now, and if you've been inside a Christian book store recently, or you attend a Calvary Chapel church, you've probably heard about it (or read it). I myself aquired it a few weeks ago, and it assisted me greatly in my speech final(ask what my speech was about. No, go ahead, really, guess!)about Love.
This book has seriously changed my life, and I haven't even finished it yet. I know it can change the lives of many as well. Chuck Smith (Pastor of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa)covers several different kinds of love, and goes into detail about God's love for us, our love for God, and love for others. He takes passages from literally everywhere in the Bible,commentating on God's perfect, infathomable, beautiful love,a and that love demonstrated through Jesus Christ. Its not only a great witnessing tool, but an inspiration to go deeper into your walk with God; and to deepen your love for God.
Just want to encourage all of you, if you've had questions about God's great love, this is a very good read. Relatively short, but so rich with scripture and inspiration. Check it ooouuuut.
:)

~~~Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment